Keresés ebben a blogban

2026. szeptember 7., hétfő

POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY - SPOKE INTO EXISTENCE

My dears,

Have you ever thought or reflected on the power of our spoken words? How does that power truly work? We say something and it comes true? How can that be?

Are our words in balance with our actions? Or do we act even without needing to speak separately? But why is it this way? Can we be autonomous?

The key lies in action. If we remain at the level of thoughts or words, then what we promise in that form will not necessarily come true. That's why we need to pay close attention to this.

Every spoken word is an enchantment. A form through which we create subconsciously. It leaves an imprint. If we constantly speak negatively about ourselves or about what happens to us, we attract negativity. "Oh, my head hurts, my leg hurts, I can't take it anymore." Indeed, we will keep attracting that. However, if we phrase it as, "I feel good in my skin," or "I know I will succeed," then there will immediately be a much more positive imprint of its realization. Our words have power! Let us never forget that.

But with action, physical signs also appear. This strengthens the fact that deeds truly manifest.

What kind of energy is realized when we push this to the level where we are conscious of what we are saying? What is it when we are consciously aware of what we need to speak about so that it truly comes to pass? Besides speech, what other techniques exist for making these dreams come true?

When we know we want to attract a better job, or we want to start our own business, or we even want to change ourselves personally so that better circumstances may arise, it is worth visualizing all of this. Talk about it, write it down, so that there is also a written affirmation. Imagine how you will feel when all of this comes true. Write positive affirmations. Stick these plans on your wall. This certainly starts the process of attraction and allows these dreams to grow into reality. It's worth dealing with this every day, because if we constantly nourish these dreams, they will manifest sooner. Feel free to take action for your own betterment! Act, let there be deed, so that we may reach our dreams.

Positive Affirmations for "Spoke into existence":

·        I am aware of my actions.

·        I approach my Life positively.

·        I attract good things.

·        I consciously work towards achieving my dreams.

·        I pay attention to my speech patterns.

·        I know what I need.

·        I take action to create better living conditions for myself.

·        I finally act to improve, to come out well from my affairs.

·        I pay attention to my spiritual growth through my words and actions.

Thank you so much, travelers, for tending to yourself today with attention, an open heart, and love. I wish you enthusiastic, vibrant, and uplifting experiences. Happy Day!

Peace and Gratitude,
Szilárd
[https://agrathshealingproject.blogspot.com/]

 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Agrath

POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY - SPOKE INTO EXISTENCE

My dears, Have you ever thought or reflected on the power of our spoken words? How does that power truly work? We say something and it com...