Keresés ebben a blogban

2026. szeptember 28., hétfő

POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY - CRITICISM, CONFRONTATION, EASY ACCEPTAN

My Darlings,
Today I have brought you a rather interesting topic. Criticism itself, confrontation, and easy acceptance all at once. But how do these really go hand in hand?
But now am I thinking of critical thinking? Or criticism as something that can affect us? Yes, I mean the second one. How does this work? Is there negative and positive criticism? And how does our stomach take all of this?
Naturally, negative criticism either consumes us, or we can handle it, because we know well what the person is talking about, where they are coming from, and since we already know ourselves well, we can also handle the matter properly, with the appropriate self-criticism. Here the question is already the acquisition of proper self-knowledge.
Then, so that we don't leave out the other two topics, let us think about when a confrontation occurs, when our criticism or our observation is confronted with the truth or they want to hush it up. Does the other person really think correctly that what we stated is all truth? Or will the final outcome be precisely here, that the criticized and the criticizer finally face confrontation and both side A and side B come to light? No, please, this leads toward a very beautiful unity then. Confrontation is needed so that we can see things more clearly. Let there be no shadow or gloom in the given topic.
Then we arrived at acceptance. But can this really be so easy? What is it that we tie ourselves to, that presupposes that acceptance has weight? But what exactly do we accept at such times? Our defeat? The death of the ego? That someone perhaps won over us? Or the possibility that we no longer want to win such "debates," but rather to be in the strength of it, that having freed ourselves from these emotional weights, we no longer feed any more significance toward them? The decision is truly in your hands. The point, however, is that we should not carry unnecessary weights after this.

Positive Affirmations for Criticism, Confrontation, and Easy Acceptance

1.     I survive being criticized

2.     I notice constructive criticism in a healthy way

3.     I am capable of facing the truth

4.     I like it when I learn both side A and side B of the coin

5.     I finally accept my decisions easily

6.     I accept the truth easily

7.     I accept when I am wrong and move on easily

Thank you so much, travelers, for tending to yourself today with attention, an open heart, and love. I wish you enthusiastic, vibrant, and uplifting experiences. Happy Day!

Peace and Gratitude,
Szilárd
[https://agrathshealingproject.blogspot.com/]

 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Agrath

POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY - CRITICISM, CONFRONTATION, EASY ACCEPTAN

My Darlings, Today I have brought you a rather interesting topic. Criticism itself, confrontation, and easy acceptance all at once. But how...