Keresés ebben a blogban

2026. augusztus 17., hétfő

POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY - DILIGENCE

My dears,

Today, I will speak to you about diligence. How else can we interpret it, and what are its various forms of manifestation? And also, how is it worth integrating into our lives?

First of all, what you wish to achieve, what you want to bring into reality—for that, you also take active steps. In words, in visual representations, by watching video content, by writing it down, or by carrying out actions. So, you do something for it.

It is in your consciousness, or it has entered your consciousness, that for dreams to come true, you must also take action in order for attraction to be set in motion. Because if you are looking for something or someone, then from the other side, the same process begins. So, it will move toward you. This is the law of attraction. All these actions add up, and eventually the physical "object"—that is, the object of your desire—will indeed appear. What diligence encourages here is that the action happens consistently, every single day, in the same way. It's a bit robotic, but the true essence of diligence is continuous action. This involves physical, mental, and spiritual presence, as well as focus.

Its forms of manifestation can actually be linked to zeal, but they also start from an inner desire that emerges and moves outward, from the urge to act all the way to realization. Diligence appears in words, visual representation, actions, visualization, writing, or even in the act of you writing it down.

Regarding integration, it is worth mentioning that the first steps are always difficult, because either we want to be perfectionists, or we wait for the perfect moment, or we are simply lazy and don't know where or how to start. Well, this will always be the case, and this formula will not really change—based on my experience so far. However, if we don't try to devour the whole cake at once, but instead start with just a tiny little slice, then the whole thing no longer feels so overwhelming. And believe me, that is more than enough. The point here is: how quickly do we want to achieve our goal? What speed do we assign to it? Are we sacrificing some other activity for it so that more time remains for the primary goal? Are we channeling all our energy into this?

Think of this process as follows: obviously, we are diligent in pursuing our goal because we think of it with love and we will be happy to achieve it. So, we work with heart energy. Our dream represents the object of our love. Thus, we know that once we have achieved it, love and self-love will surround us, and this kind of heart energy will also enter our aura. Both our lower and upper chakras will be open and will connect at the heart chakra. In this way, we can also ensure a longer lifespan, since love can increase that. Our inner vibration will also become harmonized. It will fall into alignment.

 

Positive affirmations for diligence:

    I am capable of taking action for my goals.

    I have recognized the strength within myself to work toward achieving my dreams.

    I take action to achieve my dreams.

    I know that my diligence serves my inner good.

    I have set attraction in motion.

    I have reached my harmonious vibration.

    I know what I need to do for my goals, and I carry out those actions.

 

Thank you so much, travelers, for being attentive today, for caring for yourselves with an open heart and with love. I wish you enthusiastic, vibrant, and uplifting experiences. Have a Blessed Day!

Peace and Gratitude,

Szilárd

[https://agrathshealingproject.blogspot.com/]

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Agrath

POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY - DILIGENCE

My dears, Today, I will speak to you about diligence. How else can we interpret it, and what are its various forms of manifestation? And a...